segunda-feira, 29 de novembro de 2010

waiting for a miracle...

waiting for a miracle...
hum.. maybe the way to let it all go is talking about it, "strong enough" i keep asking myself if i can be strong enought  to deal with all. Life has pushed me down and i just feel lost and i cant see what is going on next to me. Im nearly 6 months of my pregnancy and since i found out i was going to be a mom my life became a really nightmare. i never tought i would  stop in a moment of my life that i was so sad and regret that the only way should be kill myself. U might be asking why someone with 22 years old, healthy , inteligent, with a good family and pregnant would want something like this? easy answer... i comited a HUGE mistake with no solution.. but first.. is nothing about drugs..i not killed anyone ... is simple..i done something beyond understanding.With time u all can understanding everything what happened and talk about that for me is the only way to feel less depress and clean my heart that is full of questions...and i still can not belive what is going on and i keep asking myself why? easy question but with no answer...WHY???

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário